Friday, January 12, 2007

Animal Affection


Otherwise known as Friday smushy blogging.

I saw this story a few days ago, and I lurved it. And now it is circulating on Drudge and I decided what the hay! It's adorable enough to post.


Ana Julia Torres, who runs the Villa Lorena animal shelter in Cali, Columbia fed and nursed Jupiter the African lion back to health years ago after it was found abused and emaciated in a traveling circus.

"It is amazing to see an animal like that be so sweet and affectionate," said Torres. "This hug is the most sincere one that I have received in my life."


**My attempt to load the squishy but adorable vid, available at the link above, has temporarily been stymied. And given the hour and the closeness to Shabbat, I'll have to leave it as is for now.

Shabbat Shalom, y'all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home