Sunday, January 01, 2006

Quote of the Day

I've just discovered a new blogger. New to me, that is - he's been around for a while I take it:

It is, of course, well known that the only thing European leftists enjoy more than hating America is being flagellated for failing to hew sufficiently to the party line; indeed, it is not going too far to say that all radical leftists have at least a bit of the sado-masochist about them...

And not just European leftists. Canadian leftists are quite the same.

I've just come from reading the rantings of a Canadian leftist talking about the horrible depredations of the Bush Administration and how she isn't planning on setting foot in this country again for God's know how long. Because merely to visit here would show support for this horrendous administration...

I'd also say that many of them appear to be in severe need of prozac, but that is just a by the bye.

But back to my new blogger, here is another quote I find very well put:

Zion cannot fall, for it as much ether as it is flesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home