Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yom Kippur

Yom Kippur starts this evening at sundown. An easy fast to everyone observing the Holy Day.

Due to Jewish Holidays, posting will once again be light in the upcoming days.

Usually Yom Kippur is my favorite Jewish holiday - because I love the drama of the liturgy, particularly the Temple reenactment ceremony - but I've been feeling under the weather so far this week, so I'm a little worried about my fasting stamina this time around.

Although, ever since I realized it was halakhic (religiously permissible) to take tylenol, etc. as needed - the coated ones are best for swallowing without water - it's been a bit of a relief. Those afternoon caffeine withdrawal headaches can be killers.

See you back here later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home